-
October 8th, 2009, 01:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
New caps in A7 crossover?
Hello, any reccomendations for cap replacement in N 500D crossover or any A7? I plan on keeping Peerless inductors for time being, later perhaps I will go Hiraga route on crossover. What caps have you tried and what has been your experience? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ramon
-
October 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: New caps in A7 crossover?
I replaced the original caps with Solen Fastcaps, definite enhancement. Much better yet was the switch to surplus paper-in-oil(PIO) caps.
Do a search on the board, you'll find a long thread on the subject.
Cheers
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks